The workshop provides you individual guidance in your learning process – initiation or improvement –at your own pace to create your personal projects.
The sculpture workshop
Not far from the Gare du Nord, The sculpture workshop welcomes you, beginners or professionals, to create and develop your personal projects :CONTACT THE WORKSHOP
- 80 square meters dedicated to sculpture,
- A work room of 25 square meters. 6 persons maximum per session,
- A storage room for art pieces,
- A library : a large collection of books, magazines, monographs dedicated to sculpture
- A space that can be transformed into an exhibition location : There is a students’ collective exhibition every 2 years.
Sculpture Night classes
Week-ends class initiation
Plaster has been widely used throughout the fine arts. The material offers multiple plastic possibilities.
How to come to the workshop
71 rue de Maubeuge – 75010 Paris
By RER B, Gare du Nord is a direct station from the airport.
Gare du Nord ( line 4, 5 )
Poissonnière ( line 7)
Barbès-Rochechouart (line 2)
Bus ligne 38, 42, 43, 46