Direct plaster sculpture on armatures :
Plaster… A magic world of creation !
Plaster has been widely used throughout the fine arts. The material offers multiple plastic possibilities.
In sculpture it may be assembled, cut, carved, stamped, patined. It may be used as a final work, molded, or directly sculpted on an armatures.
Plaster sculpture week-end classes offer you to discover all the uses possible of the material, in reference to your personal project.
Week-end classes opened to all :
Beginners or professionals, you are all welcomed to learn and develop your creative skills.
- Learning how to make the armature and 3 dimensions volumes.
- Initiation and improvement to plaster handling skills, (using materials and tools).
- Correcting and finishing.
Technical guidance is provided individualy :
Eveyone is welcomed in a friendly environment – Small groups : 5 persons maximum.
No matter what subject or style you choose. Each step of the creative process is individualy followed.
My only concern as a sculptor and guide, is the success of your creations and the pleasure you experience within art parctice.
Week-end plaster sculpture classes 2023- 2024 dates :
- 21st 22nd of october – 25th 26th of november 2023
- 27th 28th of january – 24th 25th of february – 30th 31st of march
- 27th 28th of april – 18th 19th of may – 22nd 23rd of june 2024